So, what’s it all about and why is it important for business?
Prudent planning and risk management processes will highlight the importance of keeping electrical infrastructure and equipment fully maintained, operational and legally compliant. It just makes good business sense!
MRE uses cutting edge software to manage your electrical infrastructure whether it’s one item or 100, and our principal electrician Brian Parslow believes the unique maintenance service offers a number of advantages:
- Monthly reporting of work performed and costs.
- Test and tag maintenance and compliance reporting.
- Asset tracking for key equipment such as air-conditioning or machinery equipment.
- On-line booking system to schedule work and track service history.
- MRE maintenance specialists hold current police checks, 1st Aid Certificates and Asbestos Certification.
- MRE holds full liability insurance and follows strict health and safety guidelines.
The efficient maintenance of your valuable equipment requires the combination of strategies to keep your business functioning. If you’re electrical maintenance planning needs improving then we need to talk!
MRE Electrical Group operates in Toowoomba, the Darling Downs and the Greater Brisbane regions. View details at www.mregroup.com.au or LIKE us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/MREElectricalGroup/
Power Up with MRE Electrical Group – Since 1996
Written and Published by www.presentprofessionally.com.au