It’s a personal and functional space where you prepare for the daily grind, or, unwind after another hectic day at the office.
As well as functionality, safety is also an important feature of bathroom design.
Modern electrical technology helps make the bathroom safer and more functional without adding to power bills, or diminishing its style.
So, what’s out there that might interest you?
Read on for some great tips on Electrical Technology for your bathroom.
- As always, let’s start with safety. Bathroom Fan, Light and Heater units not only provide warmth and light, they eliminate excessive moisture and steam that may affect appliances in the room.
- LED Down Lights are all about ambience and energy saving. LED lights give even lighting across the bathroom which helps when ‘prepping’ yourself in the mirror, and have an amazing lifespan of up to 30,000 hours.
- Switch Plates with Pictograms – Here’s one for functionality! Bathroom switch plates often have multiple switches, and you won’t need to worry about trying them all to find the right one, with easy to read icons making the right selection a breeze.
- Towel Heating Racks – A modern luxury, the heating racks will warm your towel on the coldest winter days, and help them dry out all year round.
- Indoor Motion Sensors. Now, parents of teenagers who are allergic to turning off lights will love this product! These sensors are very convenient and ideal for bathrooms. They can be connected to the room lights ensuring the lights go out when you (or your teenagers) leave the room.
- Bluetooth Connected Sound Speakers and multi-room audio systems allow you to pump music into any room you happen to be using. So, you can lay back and soak in a nice warm bath and safely listen to your favourite music selection. They are low cost and stylish.
…and the list goes on!
This blog is designed to give you a glimpse of what’s available in the latest technology for your bathroom. Now, jump onto Google, start exploring, and call MRE for your supply and installation options!
All of these great technology options are available through MRE Electrical Group.
MRE Electrical Group operates in Toowoomba, the Darling Downs and the Greater Brisbane regions. LIKE us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/MREElectricalGroup/
Power Up with MRE Electrical Group – Since 1996
Written and Published by www.presentprofessionally.com.au