So, what’s out there that can make your entertainment experience more enjoyable and functional?
- Digital home networking hubs give you great functionality and flexibility to access Pay TV and digital subscription and streaming services from any outlet in your home.
- Multi-room Audio systems deliver amazing cinema sound to your home theatre room as well as any other room in the house.
- Lighting control systems allow you to dim lighting from a control panel or your smart phone.
- If you’ve invested in expensive and delicate equipment, then protect it with power points that have built in surge protection for that extra layer of “just in case” planning.
- LED down lights are not only energy savers but give even and comfortable lighting right across your home theatre space, as well as adding a bit of style.
- Install discrete Bluetooth connected sound speakers in your home theatre room and any other room of the house. Low cost, stylist and with multiple uses.
- Digital Audio Receivers allow you to listen to one thing in your home theatre whilst different audio plays in other rooms.
…and so the list goes on!
This blog is only intended to give you an idea of what’s available to bring the latest sound and video technology into your home. Now, jump onto Google, start exploring, and then call MRE for your supply and installation options!
All of these great technology options are available through MRE Electrical Group, so if your planning on making your home theatre dream a reality, then we need to talk!
MRE Electrical Group operates in Toowoomba, the Darling Downs and the Greater Brisbane regions. View details at www.mregroup.com.au or LIKE us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/MREElectricalGroup/
Power Up with MRE Electrical Group – Since 1996
Written and Published by www.presentprofessionally.com.au