So, what’s out there that might interest you?
- Let’s start with safety. (We always start with safety!) Flush mounted smoke alarms are highly effective and unobtrusive, and being wired into the mains, they offer year-round protection.
- LED Down Lights are energy savers that give even lighting right across your kitchen, as well as adding a bit of style. LED lighting can also be used to enhance some of the features of the kitchen such as cabinets and benchtops.
- Ceiling Mounted Exhaust Fans are ideal for people who don’t want the exhaust fan to be a stand out feature of the kitchen. These products are low profile with strong ventilation. Grill covers can be removed for easy cleaning.
- Indoor Motion Sensors. Now this is handy! These products are ideal for pantry doors when you’ve got your hands full.
- Discrete Bluetooth Connected Sound Speakers are ideal for pumping some background music into the kitchen whilst you work. They are low cost and stylish.
- Pop-Up Power Points. Mounted flush to the bench top, they provide convenient access to power where you need it when cooking up a storm.
- USB Wall Chargers with a shelf allow family members to charge their phones whilst keeping them out of the way. No more cords across the kitchen bench!
…and the list goes on!
This blog is designed to whet your appetite, and give you an idea of what’s available to bring the latest technology into your kitchen space. Now, jump onto Google, start exploring, and call MRE for your supply and installation options!
All of these great technology options are available through MRE Electrical Group. If your planning on making your kitchen more inviting and functional, then we need to talk!
MRE Electrical Group operates in Toowoomba, the Darling Downs and the Greater Brisbane regions. LIKE us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/MREElectricalGroup/
Power Up with MRE Electrical Group – Since 1996
Written and Published by www.presentprofessionally.com.au