Our principal electrician Brian Parslow (MRE Electrical Group Director) has a few tips to help make the decision a bit easier.
- Before contacting MRE for a competitive air con quote, make a note of the following:
- Size (dimensions) of the room to be cooled?
- Does it have a western facing wall and/or windows?
- Is the house insulated?
- Is the room open plan or can it be shut off from the remainder of the home?
All of the above information helps our team to recommend the right powered unit to comfortably cool the room. It can be a costly mistake to purchase an underpowered unit just to save a few dollars.
- What are the energy efficiency ratings for the product being considered? Energy efficiency equates to power consumption and a more efficient system will save you money in power bills.
- Will the existing wiring in the home cope with the additional load from the new air conditioner? This applies to older home with original wiring in place. As part of the quoting process MRE are happy to inspect your current wiring to determine its suitability for air conditioning.
- Are the maintenance features on the unit simple and easy to use? Proper maintenance ensures your unit works efficiently and economically as well as delivering clean and fresh air. It prolongs the life of the unit and reduces power usage to save you money!
- Only buy inverter air conditioning systems. Inverter technology is used to control the speed of the compressor motor, so the unit continuously regulates the temperature, be it hot or cool. Inverter technology eliminates big temperature fluctuations, and keeps the room or house more comfortable. The flow on from that can be significant power savings.
MRE Electrical Group have a range of amazing supply and installation deals for air conditioning. Contact us for no obligation free quotes and advice.
MRE Electrical Group serves Toowoomba, the Darling Downs and the Greater Brisbane regions. Book your service now at www.mregroup.com.au and LIKE us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/MREElectricalGroup/
Power Up with MRE Electrical Group – Since 1996
Written and Published by www.presentprofessionally.com.au